- Published: Sunday, 27 December 2015 10:23
Shahriar Commercial Center is based on over 10800m2 building site and 108348m2 Gross Floor Area divided into 11 floors and it is currently under construction. This monumental commercial project is Shahriar City’s first commercial – leisure center and is located in city’s best spot in terms of business opportunities.
Notable design factors such as low-rise entrance steps which provide easy access to ground, first and second floor, combined with intelligent positioning of the elevators and escalators has boosted the flow of visitors and increased the popularity of this complex.
This unique project contains extensive features such as:
- Parking space with capacity of over 1000 cars
- Hyper Market with square footage of over 3600m2 (Second largest hyper market in Iran)
- 700 Commercial Units
- International Food court and restaurants
- Theme Park
The Investor and developer of this project is Foolad Ehsan Ahwaz.
Commercial and Technical Services Company of Foolad Ehsan Ahwaz was founded on November 19, 1999 under the registration number 157083 in the Company and Industrial Units Registry Office in Tehran and their current registered capital is two hundred billion IRR. The major activities of this company are in the fields of commerce, buying and selling activities, and specialized in the field of importing, buying and selling various metal bullions and similar products.
The holding companies of Foolad Ehsan includes:
1. Toseeh va Tejrat Rayiika under the registration number 40092 founded on April, 23, 2011 in Company and Industrial Units Registry Office in Tehran. The major activities of this company are in the fields of commerce, buying and selling computer and digital equipment and digital cameras.
2. Pergas Steel Company under the registration number 412511 founded on September 03, 2011 in Company and Industrial Units Registry Office in Tehran. They are currently working in 2 shifts in a factory with an area of 6000m2 located in Isfahan’s Industrial Development. The major activities of this company are in the fields of steel profiles, rebar, end plate, buying and selling nationally.
3.Zob va Navard Khorasan was founded in 2009 and since then they have been producing beams and other steel products.
Some of the other facilities of this project include:
- 6 Elevators to access commercial-leisure-restaurant spaces and themed park
- 2 freight lifts
- 6 stairways
- 30 escalators
- 2 electrical ramps
- 2 car ramps (with width of over 8 meters) located at different ends of the building which have separate entrance and exit gateways.
- Fire Detector and Extinguisher Systems
Technical and engineering team responsible for construction of this project possesses the highest level of quality, skills and workmanship. Some of the innovative construction technologies used for this project includes concrete frame (for underground floors), steel frame (nuts and bolts for ground and upper floors) Cobiax Ceiling for the concrete framed and metal decking for the steel framed section. According to the construction program and critical path, this project will be completed and delivered between March and September 2015.
In fall 2015, The One Iranian took responsibility for marketing and sales of this unique project.
- Published: Monday, 09 November 2015 08:52
Lexon 30–Storey luxury Commercial – Office building, which is located on the eastern coast of Great Tehran Lake, is currently under construction. This project has been designed by Farzad Daliri Architectural Group. The project is based on Baq Aramesh (Calmness resort), with an area of 18 hectares, and benefits from direct view of Great Tehran Lake. This project is financed by Abnieh Hemmat Development who is also the main beneficiary.
Lexon, with 188 office units and 60 commercial units, is based on 3700m2 of building area and total floor area of 69000m2. Defined uses of Home Office, Just Office, Service Office and Commercial spaces has made this building one of the most remarkable commercial – office complexes of Tehran.
The investor and Financier:
Abnieh Hemmat Development is a subsidiary of Nemooneh Rasa Corporation which was founded in 2012 and has managed to gain extensive experience in investments andvarious construction projects in Tehran. Lexon is currently one of their most distinctive projects.
The One Iranian has been responsible for various activities related to this project such as: Branding, Project characterization which includes: Naming, Logo Design, Sales’ Office Design, interior decoration and also pricing strategy planning and sales and marketing activities.
To find out more information please visit the project website:
- Published: Monday, 09 November 2015 05:58
Architectural design and position of this tower has maximized the view of Persian Gulf from three different angles. Remarkable architectural design, which retains regional values and features, has provided the residential units and all corridors with sea sight. This Sea sight and the view has also been provided for Baq Bam (roof garden), which is a common space with entertaining facilities on 12th, 13th and 14th floor.
Another remarkable factor of this Atlas Kish project is the great choice of location. This project also benefits from individual service lines for each residential unit which has resulted in significant reduction in service charge. Residents can access all major shopping centers of the island which are placed 10 minutes of walking distance away from this project.
This complex has 16 floors with gross floor area of 19000m2 and 110 units all equipped with private parking space. This tower is already in operation and the owners of the sold units are currently residing in this building.
Iranian Atlas Building Group (ltd) was established on April 29, 1986 as business entity following manufacturing and industrial goals. This company was registered in Companies Registration and Industrial Ownership Office under the registration number 59784.
In 2005 Atlas Iranian decided to reorganize their company and respond to nation’s demand for growth in quality and speed of construction projects. Therefore they concentrated on investing in construction industry and they continued their activities in this trade.
This tower has been built in 16 floors with the following details:
- Basement used for parking, storage and services
- Ground floor used for lobby and residential space
- The first 14 floors used as residential space. The last 3 floors are equipped with sea facing terrace
- 3 panoramic elevators made by Mitsubishi
- Ariston Electric Boiler Heating System
- Mitsubishi Split Unit Cooling System
- Entrance doors equipped with Samsung digital security locks
- Kish Choob Cabinet and Interior Doors
- Steel Alborz hoods and Gas Stove
- Germany’s Kathrein Central Aerial
- Samsung CCTV Cameras
- England’s Protec Addressable Fire Detection and security
- Fire Suppression Systems
- CUMMINSPOWER diesel generators used for power supply of the common areas
- Network Signal Lightning Arrester System
- Digital Water Flowmeter
Since 2014, The One Iranian has been responsible for all marketing and sales activities of this residential tower.
To find out more information please visit the following website: