- منتشر شده در شنبه, 13 آبان 1396 11:38
Citadium shopping mall is under construction in a land of 53500 square meters in 5 floors in Urmia city, West Azerbaijan. By considering all the necessary standards in this commercial complex design, the investors and constructors aim to the most distinguished project of the province. Citadium positioning is defined based on a luxury shopping mall in scale of Urmia and all the cities around and to be competitive with shopping centers of neighbor countries. Citadium Urmia is supposed to be an entrance for all the famous brands and retails company to come into Iranian market in west part.
The perfect location of the project, beautiful architecture by YAP consulting company besides thorough facilities and services can undertake a very long-term effective life the mall and meet the expectations of the users.
Citadium Urmia information:
- 5-storey shopping mall including hyper market and parking with predicting a place to further development of a cinema
- Considering one floor to food court and cafes with the highest standard of design
- Designing kids’ land, 8 floors of parking plots and hyper market
- Project development and construction in two phases of A and B based on an appropriate topography
- First phase consists of Hyper market development in addition to all the supportive areas and also a row of shops; all with the built-up area of 20376 square meters
- Second phase includes a 5-storey shopping mall with parking in every floor. The second phase built-up area is 99508 square meters
- The whole project built-up area is about 119884 square meters
The owner and investor:
Citadium Urmia is under construction by Bouka investment as a private company and also Urmia municipality.
Saadi Boulevard, Urmia city, West Azerbaijan
The One Iranian is strategic consultant of Citadium project. Based on The one's strategies the construction of the project is defined in two phases of development that assure the best project profit scenario and also help the branding of the project. Land allocation, opportunity study and value engineering of this project is done by The One. The One is also responsible for mall zoning, brand management, naming, visual identity, marketing and advertisement strategies, pricing and sales management in this project.
- منتشر شده در شنبه, 13 آبان 1396 10:22
Rasht is one of Iranian metropolitans where construction rate has been increased for several years. The city characteristic is changing from traditional into modern including the transformation of the general structure of the city. Due to the new requirements of City residents, these days we see numerous construction with different kind of land uses and Rasht is not an exception. Different private and governmental agencies have started already to invest on real estate project in this city. Among all these construction activities, considering a new shopping culture and entering lots of international brands into Iranian market, investing on commercial and shopping mall projects have been raised and attracted lots of interests.
Regarding this change in the market, the construction of Citadium project has been started in a very strategic location in connection with all the main accessibilities to the city center and also to the main cities around. This will attract different people both from Rasht and cities around.
Citadium shopping mall is under construction in a land of 46775 square meters in three floors with a built-area of 65000 square meters by YAP consulting group. YAP is one of the most famous architecture group in Europe that knows the standards of commercial and shopping areas very well. Citadium will be the first place of Carrefour presence in north part of Iran and an area of 10000 square meters will be devoted to it with the name of Hyper Star.
To get to know YAP group, click on the link below:
The owner and investor:
The investor of Citadium Rasht shopping mall is Bouka company and Rahab Arte Iranian compant is responsible for construction management.
For more information about Bouka, click on the link below:
- 21000 square meters of GBA is considered in each floor
- There are 4 restaurants and cafes in each floor according to maintain the visitors’ welfare
- Designing the kids’ land area with a new concept
- A modern high-standardized food court area as a great anchor area
- High-capacity parking area with 1367 parking spots
- The construction time period is 24 months
Rasht-Anzali road, Rasht, Gilan province
The One Iranian is strategic consultant of Citadium project. Land allocation, opportunity study and value engineering of this project is done by The One. The One is also responsible for mall zoning, brand management, naming, visual identity, marketing and advertisement strategies, pricing and sales management in this project.
for more information you can call:
- منتشر شده در شنبه, 06 آبان 1396 10:07
Rozet residential towers have provided a unique opportunity for those who wish to experience a high standard of living. The project is under construction in a land of 10732 square meters with 65212.2 square meters of built-up area. Rozet consists of two towers located in heart of Tehran, district 5 (western Tehran), the greenest part of the city. The towers are 13-storey. There are 14 apartment units on every floor, which come in various sizes from 85 to 135 square meters.
Each tower has a stylish lobby on ground floor and is equipped with seven elevators and three fire escapes. Rozet is considered to be the largest construction project in District 5 and its accessibility is easy. In a short time, you can get on the main expressways and also there is a short drive to main streets, shopping centers and green areas of the region.
The eye-catching architecture of the towers, designed by Mr. Farzad Daliri, combined with the perfect facilities, has transformed Panorama into a luxurious and unique collection.
- Modern hall and lobbies
- Separated swimming pools for men and women, equipped with saunas and steam rooms
- A well-equipped gym
- Meeting rooms in each tower to convene quick, emergency meetings, equipped with
- Community center with a spacious hall for large ceremonies
- Roof garden available to all residents
- Health road and walking trails
- Family cinema
- Kindergarten in each tower
- Outdoor tennis, volleyball and basketball courts
- Commercial units of 1035 square meters of welfare services
- 405 parking spaces for residents
Owner and investor:
The owner of the Rozet Residential Towers is Rahab Sakht Mahan construction company, a subsidiary of Bouka holding.
For more information about this company click on the link below:
Other Project Information:
- The space of spacious construction spaces with a total area of 28245 square meters
- Easy access through Shahid Hemmat and Shahid Bakeri highways
- Proximity to Metro Station
- Observance of the Islamic pattern and the absence of aristocratic units to each other
- Building management system
- Lighting of all units
- A convenient cooling and heating system
- Building Access control
- Firewalls and fire doors and fire alarm and control system
- Pleasant green area in and around the complex
Rozet Towers, Shahrak-e-Shohada Street, Al-Ghadir Square, Shahr-e-Ziba, Tehran, Iran
The One Iranian has exclusive marketing and sales rights to Rozet Towers. Different activities like branding and defining project identity, pricing, advertisement campaigns and sales plans are under The One responsibilities.
Please call us for more information:
and Visit Rozet website:
- منتشر شده در یکشنبه, 06 دی 1394 10:23
Shahriar Commercial Center is based on over 10800m2 building site and 108348m2 Gross Floor Area divided into 11 floors and it is currently under construction. This monumental commercial project is Shahriar City’s first commercial – leisure center and is located in city’s best spot in terms of business opportunities.
Notable design factors such as low-rise entrance steps which provide easy access to ground, first and second floor, combined with intelligent positioning of the elevators and escalators has boosted the flow of visitors and increased the popularity of this complex.
This unique project contains extensive features such as:
- Parking space with capacity of over 1000 cars
- Hyper Market with square footage of over 3600m2 (Second largest hyper market in Iran)
- 700 Commercial Units
- International Food court and restaurants
- Theme Park
The Investor and developer of this project is Foolad Ehsan Ahwaz.
Commercial and Technical Services Company of Foolad Ehsan Ahwaz was founded on November 19, 1999 under the registration number 157083 in the Company and Industrial Units Registry Office in Tehran and their current registered capital is two hundred billion IRR. The major activities of this company are in the fields of commerce, buying and selling activities, and specialized in the field of importing, buying and selling various metal bullions and similar products.
The holding companies of Foolad Ehsan includes:
1. Toseeh va Tejrat Rayiika under the registration number 40092 founded on April, 23, 2011 in Company and Industrial Units Registry Office in Tehran. The major activities of this company are in the fields of commerce, buying and selling computer and digital equipment and digital cameras.
2. Pergas Steel Company under the registration number 412511 founded on September 03, 2011 in Company and Industrial Units Registry Office in Tehran. They are currently working in 2 shifts in a factory with an area of 6000m2 located in Isfahan’s Industrial Development. The major activities of this company are in the fields of steel profiles, rebar, end plate, buying and selling nationally.
3.Zob va Navard Khorasan was founded in 2009 and since then they have been producing beams and other steel products.
Some of the other facilities of this project include:
- 6 Elevators to access commercial-leisure-restaurant spaces and themed park
- 2 freight lifts
- 6 stairways
- 30 escalators
- 2 electrical ramps
- 2 car ramps (with width of over 8 meters) located at different ends of the building which have separate entrance and exit gateways.
- Fire Detector and Extinguisher Systems
Technical and engineering team responsible for construction of this project possesses the highest level of quality, skills and workmanship. Some of the innovative construction technologies used for this project includes concrete frame (for underground floors), steel frame (nuts and bolts for ground and upper floors) Cobiax Ceiling for the concrete framed and metal decking for the steel framed section. According to the construction program and critical path, this project will be completed and delivered between March and September 2015.
In fall 2015, The One Iranian took responsibility for marketing and sales of this unique project.
For more information, call:
- منتشر شده در دوشنبه, 18 آبان 1394 08:52
Lexon 30–Storey luxury Commercial – Office building, which is located on the eastern coast of Great Tehran Lake, is currently under construction. This project has been designed by Farzad Daliri Architectural Group. The project is based on Baq Aramesh (Calmness resort), with an area of 18 hectares, and benefits from direct view of Great Tehran Lake. This project is financed by Abnieh Hemmat Development who is also the main beneficiary.
Lexon, with 188 office units and 60 commercial units, is based on 3700m2 of building area and total floor area of 69000m2. Defined uses of Home Office, Just Office, Service Office and Commercial spaces has made this building one of the most remarkable commercial – office complexes of Tehran.
The investor and Financier:
Abnieh Hemmat Development is a subsidiary of Nemooneh Rasa Corporation which was founded in 2012 and has managed to gain extensive experience in investments andvarious construction projects in Tehran. Lexon is currently one of their most distinctive projects.
The One Iranian has been responsible for various activities related to this project such as: Branding, Project characterization which includes: Naming, Logo Design, Sales’ Office Design, interior decoration and also pricing strategy planning and sales and marketing activities.
To find out more information please visit the project website:
- منتشر شده در دوشنبه, 18 آبان 1394 05:58
Architectural design and position of this tower has maximized the view of Persian Gulf from three different angles. Remarkable architectural design, which retains regional values and features, has provided the residential units and all corridors with sea sight. This Sea sight and the view has also been provided for Baq Bam (roof garden), which is a common space with entertaining facilities on 12th, 13th and 14th floor.
Another remarkable factor of this Atlas Kish project is the great choice of location. This project also benefits from individual service lines for each residential unit which has resulted in significant reduction in service charge. Residents can access all major shopping centers of the island which are placed 10 minutes of walking distance away from this project.
This complex has 16 floors with gross floor area of 19000m2 and 110 units all equipped with private parking space. This tower is already in operation and the owners of the sold units are currently residing in this building.
Iranian Atlas Building Group (ltd) was established on April 29, 1986 as business entity following manufacturing and industrial goals. This company was registered in Companies Registration and Industrial Ownership Office under the registration number 59784.
In 2005 Atlas Iranian decided to reorganize their company and respond to nation’s demand for growth in quality and speed of construction projects. Therefore they concentrated on investing in construction industry and they continued their activities in this trade.
This tower has been built in 16 floors with the following details:
- Basement used for parking, storage and services
- Ground floor used for lobby and residential space
- The first 14 floors used as residential space. The last 3 floors are equipped with sea facing terrace
- 3 panoramic elevators made by Mitsubishi
- Ariston Electric Boiler Heating System
- Mitsubishi Split Unit Cooling System
- Entrance doors equipped with Samsung digital security locks
- Kish Choob Cabinet and Interior Doors
- Steel Alborz hoods and Gas Stove
- Germany’s Kathrein Central Aerial
- Samsung CCTV Cameras
- England’s Protec Addressable Fire Detection and security
- Fire Suppression Systems
- CUMMINSPOWER diesel generators used for power supply of the common areas
- Network Signal Lightning Arrester System
- Digital Water Flowmeter
Since 2014, The One Iranian has been responsible for all marketing and sales activities of this residential tower.
To find out more information please visit the following website: